General - Why do I hate road traffic

I had been driving for sometime now. Every time I go out for a drive I only realize how foolish people are while driving on the road. Why don't they have a little patience while driving.

Indian people think they are very smart, every other person will try to poke their car in your way. They will move it a bit, so that if you are little worried about your car getting a scratch they will have their way and they will be the first one to get in your way.

Indian traffic is such a mood killer, yesterday I was planning to go out for a cup of coffee with my wife. In the timeframe of 15 min, there were so many nuisance created by the people driving on the roads that we had lost all the mood and the appetite for the coffee. There were people driving on the wrong side of the road, there long traffic jam because some idiot thought of taking a left turn from the rightmost lane. Regarding this driving in the wrong lane, once my friend told me that if you want to get out of traffic fast make sure you are driving in the wrong lane.

People don't think before they pull up, they are least concerned whether the vehicle just behind them may get held up due to them pulling up suddenly and that too in the middle of the road.

Once I was having an argument with one of my uncle that we might get the infrastructure that a developed country should have but are we really educated and responsible enough to take care of that. Reason behind this is that all the above listed incidents that i had seen were happening on 3-lane road and that too every vehicle have a parking sticker of a reputed company, meaning mostly professionals.

My argument it is the professional class that needs to set an example, because it is them who can guide the non-educated person on how to drive on the road.

No comments: